I loved your photo story! :) You did a great job! We have a lot of things in common, such as how important family is, pets, hobbies, etc. I loved how well your pictures and words connected. Great job! I wouldn't change anything!
One thing I learned about you is you love the outdoors. Fishing,riding atv's,etc. Your family is similar to mine because they are both a very close knit. Your photo story was great!! I loved how the song fit right with the pictures. Some of the words are hard to see, I am having the same trouble, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.
I learned that you are very outdoorsy with the fishing, skiing, and four-wheeling. One difference: your family loves football, and football drives most of my family crazy! You collected really great pictures for this. They were very effective for the story. Some text was hard to read, mostly on the “it may not look like much page.” Okay, I have to say this was a very loving and wonderful story!
One thing I learned about you is that you love your dogs. You seem like you're really close to your brother and I'm really close to my sister. You had awesome transitions in your slides. I honestly wouldn't change a thing, great job.
Hey Guys! I'm Megan, I'm a senior here at FSU majoring in Secondary Mathematics Education. I'm from Beckley, WV & that's where home will always be. My entire family, and also my fiance's entire family, is in Beckley. I'm so excited to get married this coming June, move back home, and start a life of my own with LG! I'm really easy to get along with and love to just have fun. In my spare time I love to workout, fish, play with my dog, shop, ride 4-wheelers, and hang out with LG, my family, and friends. That's pretty much the basics of me.
"Be a best friend. Tell the truth. Over use I love you. Go to work. Do your best. Don't out smart your common sense. Never let your prayin knees get lazy, and love like crazy." -Lee Brice
I loved your photo story! :) You did a great job! We have a lot of things in common, such as how important family is, pets, hobbies, etc. I loved how well your pictures and words connected. Great job! I wouldn't change anything!
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned about you is you love the outdoors. Fishing,riding atv's,etc.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar to mine because they are both a very close knit.
Your photo story was great!! I loved how the song fit right with the pictures. Some of the words are hard to see, I am having the same trouble, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.
I learned that you are very outdoorsy with the fishing, skiing, and four-wheeling.
ReplyDeleteOne difference: your family loves football, and football drives most of my family crazy!
You collected really great pictures for this. They were very effective for the story.
Some text was hard to read, mostly on the “it may not look like much page.”
Okay, I have to say this was a very loving and wonderful story!
One thing I learned about you is that you love your dogs.
ReplyDeleteYou seem like you're really close to your brother and I'm really close to my sister.
You had awesome transitions in your slides.
I honestly wouldn't change a thing, great job.
I really liked your photostory! It had a lot of personal pictures that told a lot about you. I have a puppy to so I liked the pictures of the dog!
ReplyDelete